Rules Insurance Companies Must Follow
Know your rights. Contact our law firm. We hold insurers accountable.
Insurance companies must:
- Respond to your claim in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly investigate your claim.
- Not employ aggressive or illegal methods when investigating your claim.
- Provide justification for denying your claim.
- Settle your insurance claim for a reasonable amount.
- Not harass or threaten you.
- Not discriminate against you.
- Pay claims clearly covered in your policy.
- Promptly pay your insurance claim if required to do so.
- Negotiate in good faith with you and your attorneys.
- Disclose all facts related to your claim.
- Settle your claim without litigation in certain circumstances.